Monday, August 8, 2011

take me out to the ballgame

Like I mentioned a couple days ago, we were able to go to a Jethawks baseball game with tickets that were given to us.  We had such a good time!  The boys did pretty good, considering they were bored somewhere around inning 6. Which, for their first baseball game, isn't too bad!
7blog 01
7blog 02
Some of our friends we went to the game with.  Actually, this was almost the whole group except for my friend Monique & I (go figure the moms didn't get in a picture).  The guy in the glasses is Ryan aka Swanny, but my kids call him Uncle Swanny (Nolan says "Uncle Fanny" haha). Next to Swanny is David (Monique's husband) & his two kids Noah (who Swanny is holding) and Danica.  Then of course my guys :)  I love that the guys are holding the kids!
7blog 03
I made one picture that night
7blog 04
I kept trying to get pictures of the boys, and they made me laugh so hard.  Sean did NOT want his picture taken, and he was getting so irritated with me.  Which, being the meanie that I am, made me giggle and try to take more. Ha!
7blog 05
Nolan, on the other hand, wanted me to take his picture (for once!) and then immediately would say "I wanna see!" He is so funny.
7blog 06
We'll be going to another Jethawks game on the 12th of this month.  They are doing a fundraiser for Royal Family Kids Camp and all proceeds from ticket sales will go to our camp. So awesome!  We get to have an info booth & other fundraisers go on at the same time too.  Exciting!  If you are local and want to go, let me know & I can let you know how to get tickets.

No comments: