Thursday, July 28, 2011

messes mean you're having fun!

We LOVE doing art projects in our family.  I am so thankful that both boys have acquired Dathan & my love for being creative.  On one of our art project days we ended up doing it at my parents house (not sure why).  Sean was painting a couple frames for his preschool teachers as a thank you gift.  He was concentrating so hard on his work.
12blog 01
Nolan, seeing that Sean was painting, wanted an art project too.  I didn't have anything for him to paint, so I quickly looked around outside and found a broken brick lying around.  Perfect, Nolan was a happy boy!
12blog 02
I've been trying really hard to teach the boys to use a different sponge or brush for every color, or at least clean it out so we don't mix all the colors together.  Well... as you can see, one of my boys has a harder time with that rule...
12blog 03
12blog 04
He also has a harder time staying clean...
12blog 05
Sean is actually a pretty clean kid!
12blog 06
But they can make a mess together, and that's ok with me
12blog 07
Because to me, messes mean you've been having fun ;)

No comments: