Friday, December 17, 2010

yep...

...just a few several excuses reasons why my blogging has sucked lately.  And I apologize!  I don't want to forget all the fun things we do as a family, but now that I am pretty much caught up I should (theoretically) have more time to blog!  Hooray!

see the rest of their shoot here
haskins_watermark-10

see the rest of their shoot here
hansen_watermark 04

see the rest of their shoot here
graves_watermark 01

see the rest of their shoot here
branning group_watermark 01

see the rest of their shoot here
gray_watermark 01

see the rest of their shoot here
parks_watermark 02

see the rest of their shoot here
branning2_watermark 01

see the rest of their shoot here
cousins1_watermark-01

see the rest of their shoot here
lloyd_watermark 01

see the rest of their shoot here
chu_watermark 02

I haven't blogged about their session yet, but it was one of my favorite photo shoots to date. I cannot wait to blog about it!  Hopefully tomorrow!
candelaria_watermark-01

I also have one more photo shoot that I have just finished up!

Is anyone else overwhelmed?  Because I was.  In every way possible.  Mainly overwhelmed by the goodness of God & His faithfulness to my dreams & my business.  I wouldn't have imagined I would be so busy and I am more than grateful & humbled by it!  But also overwhelmed by learning to balance a life that before I was "just" a stay at home mom but now I am a stay at home mom with all the same responsibilities as well as a photographer.  I am learning how to juggle.  Failing a lot during the learning process (take my blog for example) but learning none the less :)  Thanks for sticking with me and being patient!

1 comment:

Nancy said...

You are a natural & I am so glad your business is good!! Merry Christmas to you & yours!!