Thursday, November 26, 2009

my heart overflows

with thankfulness

for good friends who we can laugh & have fun with as well as cry & pray with

for super fun siblings. this year especially for my older bro (the one w/ the buzzed head) as he is in afghanistan fighting for our freedom!

for wonderful parents and in laws who love us & give so freely to us!


for one of the most creative, energetic, fun, silly, loving, cuddly, anointed, CUTE oldest sons a person could ask for

and for one of the most bright eyed, smiley faced, super sweet, determined, laid back, precious, anointed, and CUTE baby boys ever!

for a love like no other, which has stood strong through thick & thin


and for this. nothing compares. no words can describe how thankful i am and how much my heart overflows when i think about the blessing that is my family.

and of course, most of all, the love, grace, peace, & joy that only my Daddy in heaven can give.

happy thanksgiving!

1 comment:

Nancy said...

This made me cry! What a sweet post & I just feel blessed to have met you!

I'm working on my Thanksgiving post, too.
God Bless your sweet family!!