Thursday, October 15, 2009

hillbilly dinner

several weeks ago many of you saw these random pictures on my wordless wednesday post.
well, they were used as advertisements for our church's first ever hillbilly dinner!
there are many things i love about my church, but one of the biggest things is that we can be spiritual & broken when we need to, but we all have a great sense of humor and know how to have fun as well!


our church was covered in adorable, hilarious decorations.
we had a good old fashioned southern dinner- sweet tea, fried chicken, rolls, beans, and corn on the cob. and what else would be for dessert but banana pudding?


we had some very "special" entertainment


who are these people? pastor phillip & marsha of course!


we had a really fun night with great friends!


we even came up with a new invention- the redneck baby carrier!


we're already discussing the church's next dinner party... possibly a tacky christmas sweater one?

1 comment:

Cyndi said...

Erica,
how cute are these pictures. I wish that I could've been there. Would you be interested in doing some pictures of me and my godson?