Friday, November 25, 2011

randoms of pax's first few days

Oh my goodness, I totally suck at writing blog titles.  Please forgive my lameness! HAHA

I also know that yesterday was Thanksgiving!  Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!!  I hope everyone had a great day!  We are enjoying time with Dathan's parents who are visiting from Alabama, but they are leaving today :(  We always have fun when they come!  I will catch up on my blogging someday & tell you all about it LOL

Sean seriously is the best big brother.  I know I say it all the time.  but seriously.  God knew what He was doing when He gave us Sean first (like there are times when He doesn't? ha!  Anyways...).  Sean wants to hold Pax every day.  He wants to talk to him & give him kisses & hold his paci in his mouth.  This was the first morning we were home (well actually at my parents' house) after Pax was born.  Sean sat in this chair for HOURS holding Pax.  He couldn't get enough of him.  The picture with Nolan makes me laugh... we had to force him up there for a picture, he wanted nothing of it!
blog 1

Later that day I was holding Pax in the glider & Nolan was playing with his trains (and we all know the kid is OBSESSED with trains!).  Well I'm not sure why, but all of a sudden Nolan wanted to share his choo choos with Paxton.  So he did.  And he was SO proud of himself!
092411_08

These pictures melt my heart!
blog 2

It only took 4 days of Pax being alive before Nolan wanted to hold him ;)  And he basically held him just long enough for me to get a picture of him and then he was over it.  And since then (in 2 months) he's probably held him 2 other times... maybe.  He likes to talk to him & cuddle with him, but not hold him.  That's ok :)
092611_04


No comments: