Monday, November 8, 2010

i heart faces- orange





Yes, I haven't done an entry in I Heart Faces for awhile.  And yes, I decided to move my entries back over from my photography blog to my personal blog.  It was time :)

This week's theme is orange.  I have so many photos with pumpkins, leaves, walls, and even clothing that is orange.  But this photo was the first that came to mind.  It is my absolute favorite shot of the wedding I did in September, and the orange glow of the setting sun is just beautiful!

hodges_watermark-07


Don't forget to head over to I Heart Faces and see other orange entries!

5 comments:

Hollie said...

This is gorgeous!! I love it!

Anonymous said...

That is a sweet shot!! I love the arch that is framing them!! Nice job.

Tj Aneca said...

What a beautiful setting! Very pretty.

Serline said...

Very romantic interpretation of the theme...

BeckeyZ said...

Lovely portrait! I love everything about it.