Monday, May 18, 2009

i heart faces- week 19


i had a very hard time deciding on which picture to enter for this week's i heart faces contest. so, i did the only thing i knew to do... ask my friends! i posted 6 of my favorite pictures of my oldest little man on my facebook & had everyone vote on their favorite. this one won by a landslide! so, with 22 out of 26 votes i present to you the winner (click on picture for a larger view)!


I am submitting this photo into the www.iheartfaces.com Blurb Book photo contest. I am granting I Faces permission to use my photo in a printed version of a book for commercial use and possibly advertising of a photo book on both the Blurb and I Faces web sites.

22 comments:

Jennifer Urbin Photography said...

Your son is adorable...great capture. I think you were right to choose this photo :)

Unknown said...

BEAUTIFUL photo...love the color & those EYES.. WOW... great job!

Bryce's momma said...

Love your photo! I am so glad to see that you are a fellow Bamamlamaian. Is that a word? Cute blog too! Thanks for stopping by mine and your sweet comment!

Jewel said...

What a cutie! The colors in this photo are fantastic. Great job :)

Mrs. Bird said...

Great photo with great expression!

Skeller said...

I love his bright blue eyes and joyful expression. beautiful picture!

Unknown said...

He is a cutie : ). I love it. I am going to go look at all 6 of your choices!

Unknown said...

He is such a cutie! Love how his eyes match his shirt :) Great entry

Amber said...

What a cutie! Wonderful entry and I just love his eyes! Thanks for stopping by and looking at my entry. I apprecite your wonderful comment!

Unknown said...

GREAT CHOICE! I love the over exposure on this photo because it enhanced his beautiful blue eyes and rosy lips! Great job!

TheCatLord said...

precious photo! i love his smile!

Rita said...

Love this super happy face! Great capture!

Julie Rivera said...

How beautiful! I like the carry through of the blue from the shirt to the eyes. Very nice image!

natalie said...

i love the smile in this one and of course beautiful eyes!

Jo said...

Awesome shot, love the color!

Erica Kree said...

I loooove the color! Beautiful blue eyes, his expression...just a awesome capture!

Autumn & Chris said...

What a cute picture. Great Job.

Unknown said...

Very cute! He looks like he is having a great time.

the monkeys' mama said...

sooooo adorable. His eyes are captivating!

Mom 2 Four said...

Great capture I love the color! His eyes are beautiful!

Sweet Peripety said...

sweet, sweet pic! i love your above post comparing your dc!

TinaJewel said...

you have one cute boy there!
thanks for "visiting" me
have a great day