Sunday, July 15, 2012

slacker

Ok everyone- I am SO aware that I have been a major slacker in the blogging world.  I can't help it.  There are a million and a half other things I'm doing...

I still want to blog.  In my mind, it's one of those things that I'd like to do.  I love to look back and have these accounts of fun things our family has done.  But in reality, it takes up a lot of my time, and until I get better at managing time (maybe when school starts again?) this will have to take a back burner.

Because lets face it, life is more fun when spent away from the computer!

But, I do have a new iphone... and with my new iphone I now have an instagram account.  What an easy way to keep people updated!  I always have my phone on me, so I can always take pictures.  Yay!  So if you want, you can follow me:

ericajstephens

Happy Summer ya'll!!!

PS don't lose all hope in me.... I'll be back!! :)



No comments: