Wednesday, January 25, 2012

what you said?



My boys are constantly cracking me up! If you are my FB friend you know I am always posting updates of the conversations my kids have. We had 3 funny ones today. I just need to remember them all. I keep saying I'm going to write a book :)

Me: Nolan, I'm going to take a quick shower. What do you do if someone knocks on the door?
Nolan: Open it.
Me: No! You never ever open the door without mommy or daddy. If someone knocks on the door you come tell me.
Nolan: Ok
Me: What do you do if Pax starts crying while I'm in the shower?
Nolan: Open it.

112511_1200 copyblog

Me: Sean, what was your favorite part of the day at school today?
Sean: Finishing my name paper.
Me: What was your least favorite part of school today?
Sean: Ummm... I don't have one!
Me: Nolan, what was your favorite part of today?
Nolan: Going to Knotts Berry Farm.
Me: Oh. What was your least favorite part of the day?
Nolan: The big storm with the monster in the sky.
(we surely haven't been to Knotts since December and the sun was shining all day).

120411_17blog

Nolan: Momma, why you said we have to take a nap?
Sean: (after a big sigh) Because that's what mommies say.

No comments: