Saturday, May 8, 2010

beautiful

i'm sorry my posts have been either lacking or really deep lately. i have been really busy w/ photo shoots and attending events and all sorts of other things.

i've also been really busy thinking. thinking about myself and my life and my family and where i am compared to where i want to be.

i'm not there yet, but i am moving forward. which is big.

i have not felt so blessed & so happy in a long time. God is doing so much in me and helping me to become something beautiful. i'm letting go of so many things that were holding me back and opening up a new chapter in my life. God told us that 2010 would be a year of big changes for us, and so far it has- the 2 major things being moving and leaving our church. sometimes what God asks us to do doesn't make any sense, but we do it anyways because we love Him & want to be obedient to His voice. where He is taking us and what He is doing in us is still a mystery, but i am excited. there is nothing like walking into the plans God has for you with nothing holding you back.

i listened to this song and just cried. i feel like this is where i am right now, and this is what God is doing in me, and i am thankful. listen to this song and be encouraged in your own journey of becoming something beautiful.


1 comment:

Cyndi said...

Erica,
I didn't realize that you guys had left The Ark. Where are ya'll going now?